Consists of 2 components:
- indoor pool- designed for general exercise, recreation, training
- medical and diagnostic rooms, wellness and physical therapy rooms
The swimming pool basin meets the basic swimming requirements:
Basin 6 lanes, dimensions 25 x16 m, water surface area 400 m2, depth up to 1.35 m to 1.80 m.
In addition to the main pool, the hall contains a paddling pool, slide, geysers, water spouts.
Dimensions of the wading pool: 6 x12.5 m- water surface area75 m2, depth from 0.70 m to 1.20m.
The pool is equipped with viewing windows for observation of training.
The swimming pool building is adapted to the needs of the disabled and has:
- 2 extended parking spaces
- driveway ramp and barrier-free passages inside the building
- appropriately shaped changing rooms and toilets