of the Central Sports Centre - Olympic Preparations Centre in Wałcz
Central Sports Center - Olympic Preparations Center in Walcz will be grateful to you for your cooperation and adherence to these regulations, which are to ensure a comfortable and safe stay of all our guests.
1. The room in a boarding house is rented for the day.
2. Check-in time is from 00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m. of the next day.
3. If a guest does not specify the length of stay, it is assumed that the room was rented for one day.
4. Individual guests are charged in advance on arrival.
5. The guest should report their wish to extend the stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival at the reception desk by 9:00 a.m. on the day when the room rental expires.
6. The resort takes into account the wishes of extending the stay as far as it is possible.
7. the resort provides services in accordance with its category and standard. In case of any reservations concerning the quality of services, please report them to the reception desk as soon as possible, which will enable us to react immediately.
8. the boarding house is obliged to provide:
-conditions for full and unrestricted rest of the guest,
-security of stay, including maintaining the secrecy of information about the guest,
-professional and courteous service,
-cleaning the room and performing necessary repairs of equipment during the guest's absence, and in the case of his/her presence only when he/she expresses such a wish, as far as possible another room or otherwise compensate for inconveniences when those occurring in the room cannot be removed.
At the request of the guest, the resort provides the following services free of charge:
-providing information related to the stay
-wake-up service at the appointed time
-safekeeping of money and valuables during the stay.
9. The resort is responsible for loss or damage of things brought in by the user of its services within the scope of provisions of Article 846-849 of the Civil Code, unless the parties have agreed otherwise.
10. Guests should notify the reception of the occurrence of damage immediately after its discovery.
11. the resort's liability for the loss of or damage to money, securities and valuables is limited if these items are not given for safekeeping at the reception.
12. The resort is not responsible for damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the guest.
13. Guests of the center are financially responsible for any damage or destruction of equipment and technical devices caused by them or their visitors.
14. There is a charge for losing, destroying or not settling at the reception desk of the Centre the electronic ID which allows to use it in places with electronic readers, the guest will be charged with additional fee of PLN 20.00.
15. every time the guest leaves the room, they should check locking the doors, windows and leave the key at the reception.
16. The resort is not responsible for items left in the corridors, halls, balconies and sports facilities.
17. A guest of the resort can not transfer the room to a third party, even if the period for which they have paid for the stay has not expired.
18. Relocation of the room equipment to another place is allowed only in agreement with the reception.
19.Persons who are not checked in to the dormitory are allowed to stay in the room from 6.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m.
20. the boarding house is obliged to keep quiet from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
21. For the sake of fire safety, using heaters, electric irons and other similar devices that are not included in the room equipment, storing flammable, explosive and corrosive materials in the rooms and smoking tobacco products is forbidden.
22. For housekeeping reasons when leaving the room you are asked to:
23 Boarding facility can refuse to accommodate a guest who has grossly violated the rules of the boarding house during their previous stay, causing damage to the property of the boarding house or guests, guests, employees of the boarding house or other people staying at the boarding house or otherwise disturbing their peaceful stay or the functioning of the facility.
24. Persons staying in the Centre and violating public order, good manners, using vulgar language, posing a threat to other people staying in the Centre, as well as persons not observing the regulations or the recommendations of security services or employees, will be reprimanded or removed from the Centre's premises without the right to return of previously paid fees.
25. Personal belongings left in the room by the guest will be returned to the address indicated by the guest at his expense.
26. In case of not receiving such a disposition, the dormitory will store these items for 3 months and then the items will be considered abandoned.
27. The processing of personal data of Guests of the sports dormitory takes place in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2015, item 2135, as amended) in order to provide services related to the stay of Guests at COS-OPO in Wałcz.
28. The administrator of the personal data of the Guests of the sports dormitory and their only recipient is the Central Sports Centre with its registered office in Warsaw (postal code: 00-449, Warsaw), at 6 a Lazienkowska Street, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Economic Department under the number KRS: 0000374033 ,NIP: 701-027-39-50, within the structures of which COS-OPO in Walcz operates.
29. The purpose of personal data processing is solely to provide services related to the stay of Guests on the premises of COS-OPO in Wałcz.
30. The personal data is processed in accordance with the safety measures for personal data processing required by the Personal Data Protection Act and its implementing regulations.
31. Personal data processed by the Central Sports Centre is obtained directly from the Guests of the sports boarding school with their voluntary consent and will not be made available to third parties.
32. Each Guest of the Sports Dormitory, whose personal data concerns, has the right to access their personal data processed by the Sports Center, as well as the right to inspect it, correct it, obtain information about the processing of personal data at any time, and remove it from the personal data base after the purpose for which it was processed has been achieved.
COS-OPO in Wałcz